Old 2014-02-26, 11:51 AM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: Tripkore

in December of 2011, Bobby was sent:

Crystal Method from May and December of 2011 here in Fairbanks @ the Loon
Filter from the Loon
Unearth from the Loon all filmed in HD, digital

then also a complete Atreyu show on Hi8, and a 10minute KORN fragment as well.

he did return some of my flash cards (2 32gig cards) 5 months later, and he kept asking me to "trade" MORE, even though I couldn't find that much on his list...finally, I sent him some requests not too long ago that were ignored, then his little butthurt attitude that somehow it's my fault...

how is it "my fault"...when I sent him stuff 27 months ago, and it took him 2 years to film enough requests (8 hours worth) that I'd be interested in...he's been filming since '07, yet the FIRST show on his list that looked halfway interesting to me was filmed 4 years later.

I can't help it that he LOVES shit music.

I asked for the Atreyu tapes back a half-dozen times over those 2 years (all noted in emails), but he refused to return them, always with some bullshit story about how "10 tapes play perfectly in this cam, but yours are static-ky...how did you record them"?

it ain't my first rodeo Bobby.

bottom line: I sent in 2011, he returned part of the property, and refused to send me back an equivalent amount in return....then he lectured me on what "trading" is and how I'm "childish".

I can't wait to put on the kid gloves there Bobby, as this is gonna be a fun 'un.