Old 2014-02-24, 09:21 PM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: Tripkore

oh FUCK, it's gets better:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/archi.../t-553480.html

QuietEclipse29
08-09-2012, 12:15 AM
So I sold Robert Zimmerman aka TripKore (2) Sundown SA-12 subs for $280 SHIPPED. I box up the subs and ship them out the next day and paid $116 for shipping thru UPS (I have receipt still). About 5 or so days later he received the subs and claimed the box was messed up and UPS clearly dropped it. One sub was broken in the process. I tell him ill file a claim with UPS and if it falls thru ill refund the money for ONE subwoofer OR send another sub.
Time goes by about a week or two and he files a claim thru PayPal. So I work a deal with him to send a money order for $140 for one subs refund. I chose money order cuz my PayPal was locked cuz the claim. Well I send the Money Order in his wife's name Lisa Krain cuz he was driving for work and wouldn't be home.
I send the money order and emailed him asking if she received it and he replies saying they don't talk everyday and he don't know. On Aug 1st the PayPal claim went thru and payed Robert the $140 and I email him saying I need the money order back since the PayPal went thru. I get no reply. Deal was once he receives the money order cancel the PayPal claim.
So he pretty much for the full $280 refund AND kept both subs and is ignoring every email I send. I want either the money order OR $140 back thru PayPal. I also tried to text him with NO replies. Robert is from Arlington, MA and if anyone knows him let him know what's going on.

SORRY IF EVERYTHINGS WORDED CRAPPY AND LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD BUT I'M ON MY PHONE RIGHT NOW. WILL POST PIX OF PAYPAL EMAIL AND PICTURE OF THE MONEY ORDER AND SUCH. I DID MY PART TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND HE ENDS UP SCREWING ME. I LOST 2 SA-12s AND $280 ON THIS CRAP.