View Single Post
Old 2014-01-18, 09:09 AM

Re: Bad Trader: Tripkore

Tripkore is really an ass****

Reason: We had a couple of good small trades in the past. This guy contacted for another trade which i wasn't trading then, and he had nothing to offer. I had a rare filter show he wanted and offered me 10 shows for it. I said fine, I transfered it off vhs, and waited for him to send. Then i got a new filter master. Again he said he would offer 5 more shows for it. So i agreed. Middle of sending he asked why I havnted uploaded Filter yet. I said i was waiting on him as he contacted me. Well, in good faith i uploaded disc 1 of the new Filter show I got, then he got mad saying he uploaded 10+ shows and got nothing. That's because HE DIDN"T FINISH THE TRADE WE AGREED UPON. So then he got angry and sent rude/un-english messages to me, i ignored them and wrote him off. SO he decides to go on random forums and post how i took a bunch of shows (that he agreed to send me) and didn't send anything (because he didn't finish the trade). Whatever, Take it as a bad trader or not. Dude is a whack job. Makes trades and doesn't follow through, then has a child tantrum. Owell.

What kind of small trades we had? Only One... nin dvd for another dvd. And yes 10 dvd of mine for one dvd of him. I finished my trade of 10 dvds when I uploaded to him, he sent nothing. His dvd was already done, there were only détails to do, there wasn't any vhs as he speaks.... He said exactly: "I need this one with your 10 dvds because I want to grow my collection: Filter 10-19-1999 => that I've asked to taper the video cassette (extremely rare)... I said him "First, send me your full dvd and we'll see"... And after? What? 50 dvd??? And no dvd from him finally because he's still not happy of a good thousand of dvd? that sucks...
And no rude/un-English from me, I just said to him it wasn't fair to do like that. I think this man is totally crazy, I'm not alone to think the same thing. He must go to hospital becuz he can lie easily. Poor boy, he's a victim. Who's victim in that case? Tripkore: have you seen all your bad trader page?
Just because I've said to him it wasn't good.

Last edited by harpic; 2014-01-18 at 09:16 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes