View Single Post
Old 2013-09-28, 11:45 AM

Re: What's with Hungercity again?

Ok guys and gals I'm copying here a post I made on the HC Forum - expect it might not last long and there seems to be much more traffic here

Complain To The Paypal Fraud Dept Now Guys & Gals!!!

Post by ozark » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:39 pm

As Simonlofc said on the What Is Up With HC Now thread complain to Paypal!!! Some of us have already done so but the more who complain the better. I called Paypal this morning and got through to the Fraud Department who are looking at it. We need more complaints - urgently!!!! Not everyone will know this is a scam and there could still be some donations being sent. We need to get this donation accounts closed by Paypal.

When you call ask to be referred to the Fraud Department. You can't get your money back as they won't refund you for a service or donation - just for a tangible item sent in the post. What you can do though is stop anyone else being conned into parting with their hard earned cash.

Don't just make an online complaint. Call them!!!. Click on Help on the top tool bar then on Contact Us on the right in the next screen click on Call Us on the left and on the right hand side of the page you will get a One Off Passcode and a telephone number for customer service. Make a note of your passcode. You will also need the telephone number on your Paypal account (I forgot which one I had on it and had to start again!!) and also the last four digits of the credit or banker's card you have on your account. Tell them what's going on - how for the second time in two months ShaReeF has closed HC and demanded money on line to re-open it. Only ShaReeF and Paypal know how much he's collected.

Do it now guys!!!!!!

Just let me tell you that I find this very painful - I loved HC and made some great online friends here. Miss it like hell.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes