View Single Post
Old 2013-04-09, 09:12 AM

Bad Trader: DVDCHILEBOOTLEGS

This so called trader is already here for ripping people off, i just want to update the info i have at the moment as hes got me for 43 DVDs, this is what i have put up in my own website:

Luis Paredes (Chile): His current website: https://sites.google.com/site/dvdchilebootlegs/home
His current email: [email protected]
He also goes under username of Judas Rising, he uses this on Dime among others
His address (1 of them anyway):

Luis Paredes
xxxx (not allowed full address)
COMUNA: LA FLORIDA
PARADERO 24 LA FLORIDA
FLORIDA
Santiago, Chile

This bastard is ripping people off everyware, we were doing a trade for 18 DVDs and then he said he want 43 total, i didnt want this but i stupidly agreed if we send at the same time, i sent 43 Discs to him 3 weeks ago (today is 09/04/2013) he said over 2 weeks ago he had finished mine and all were perfect and he would send next day so days later i asked if he had sent and he said he would send in a few days and that he had to check a few??, thats the last ive heard from him, wont return emails, in the meantime during all this i done some checks on him and found him all over the web in bad traders lists and blacklisted for ripping traders off. pass this info on to everyone and be careful as he changes websites, usernames and emails and even different name and address all the time to keep ripping people off. for more information about this bastard there is plenty about him in the bad traders section in "the traders den" among several other traders bad list.
Again very important to check out "the traders den" for more about him, its under 2 threads Chileanbootlegs and dvdbootlegschile
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes