View Single Post
Old 2010-03-20, 04:12 PM

Re: VHS Transfers & Quality [moved from the Van Halen Largo thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
look, i don't need to justify anything
Yes you certainly do, if you are gonna criticise or question anything I do, you are gonna damn be sure im gonna do the same to you.

Quote:
i'm a TAPER
Dont make me laugh. I know real tapers, believe me. Dont even suggest you are a taper to me.

Quote:
i transferred the Melon tapes for a bunch of the Melon forum folks who wanted them transferred cuz they were either upgrades to what was circulating or uncirculated all together, so i did it as a favor...is that a problem for you?
Yes it is a problem. I wouldnt waste my time with anything multigenerated.

Quote:
yer comment that i bolded above comes off extremely immature, like a kid lashing out...
Believe me, you havent seen me lash out. If anything its immature to accuse me of lying or making empty claims.

Quote:
and i hate to tell you, but 30 transfers even in the amateur collector world does not make one a god
Talk about laughable. You question every sentence, every word, everything I say and yet you are calling ME the God? You are losing your mind!

Quote:
or even a semi-large contributor...i'm not knockin you, but watch out with these delusions of grandeur is all i'm saying
You have officially lost your mind.

Quote:
...it makes you look like an ass, or worse a complete nutter
I think the best example of that is someone who lives in the US but talks like hes in England.

Quote:
as people from other trading communities have pointed out here and in other threads [which you wanted deleted], yer blind arrogance and obvious lack of knowledge has created a real reputation for yerself...
I havent created any reputation for myself. There is gonna be a few bad apples in a bunch and of course their posts should be deleted. Why havent they been? Even you said it shouldnt get personal but lets face it, you have now made this personal with me and I suspect its because either you are jealous and/or you cant face reality.

Quote:
you've continued making grandiose claims with no substantial evidence ...
Ive made no grandiose claims.

Quote:
and yer not the first, this is something thats become more and more commonplace thanks to the intardnet, people who need to feed their ego because they can't get any self-worth outta real life
The best example of that is when you said you were a taper.
You must be joking.

Quote:
as you said, PUT UP OR SHUT UP! and if this site is so bad like you keep alluding to, why are you still here?! take yer tapes somewhere else! hell, start yer own trading site
Ill upload whenever I feel like it and not because you want something to make unnecessary criticisms about.

Quote:
but please, once answering the post-production question that i do feel is extremely important
We're not gonna get into minutia.

Quote:
quit posting in here with empty claims and start u/ling all those masters & upgrades that everyone just can't live without...[/b]cuz if ya don't yer just full of shit and we'll all keep posting back, pointing and laughing, cuz its funny to those of us who've been all thru this before
Ill type like an english guy to you. "Are you mad, Guvnah?".