View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 07:14 AM
TTD Staff

Arrow Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinM View Post
If I could make a request for the next version. This is my only request. It's perfect for all I do, otherwise.

When creating a .torrent file, you Browse to the location where you want to save it. Unfortunately in my case, it defaults to the dir of the file you are about to create a .torrent file for. I keep my .torrent files in a single folder for easy access, plus files I create .torrents from are all over the 4 hard drives in my case.

Can the program 'remember' its' last saved location when creating multiple .torrent files? Or possibly designate a default directory to start from?

Imagine this:

Torrents - main folder
Music - sub folder
TV - sub
WRC - sub
Other - sub

If I could set TLH to always start from C:\My Documents\Torrents when saving .torrent file then I would only to navigate a single folder down. I can't be the only one who prefers .torrent files be saved in a central location.
TLH is not able to permanently remember the last folder a .torrent file was saved to. But you can set a default directory where to write .torrent files to:

If TLH is already running close and re-start it. Open Options menu, select the Preferences ... item, and choose Create torrent file. Select This one in the box Directory to write torrent files to. No use the <...> button to select a default directory of your choice. Press the Apply button.

Robert
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes