View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 08:38 AM

Re: Problem with Portforwarding...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNtROpY
hey jaro, i just experienced the same problem you did (i'm surprised this thread isn't longer). in the end, you talking about 20 minute connections even tho you 'fixed' the problem scared me off. so i downloaded uTorrent (per this site) and followed the instructions per portforwarding for my router. i had probs initially with torrents still looking for bittorrent even tho i had made uTorrent the new default, but uninstalling bitorrent solved the problem. i'm back in business. not sure why bitorrent messed with a good (or decent anyway) thing.

still not sure why i download at only about 80-100kb/s (connection gets 2.5mb, but this is my usual) if you could pull 350, but i guess that's another thread. good luck sorting this out.

Seems to me that the program I downoaded (and paid $30 for!) doesn't seem to be doing it's job...I will keep working on it...definitely disappointing to think you are getting an upgrade and end up with a headache....I may do the same as you and switch to uTorrent...you have no issues with it, right?
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes