View Single Post
Old 2009-07-29, 09:44 AM

Re: DVD Authoring problem

From your screen cap of TMPGEnc, it shows that your files are:
Title 1 - 26 minutes 40 seconds and Gruppo - 27 minutes 56 seconds.
This shows that they are not two full versions of the same project. Either you copied the files unto your HD wrong, or you set either the start frame or end frame.
You should start again and transfer your files to the HD using your burning software (burn to file), or DVDClone. Open in TMPGEnc and make sure that it shows the correct time for the video, then edit your chapters and make your menus. I have added menus and chapters to over 50 DVDs this way and never had a problem with TMPGEnc. You may want to make sure you are importing the Video_TS folder instead of individual VOB files, as this will also cause the DVD to edited in sections. Even with the two files you should be able to edit each half and still make a menu that contains the information from both. Make sure that when you are in Create Menu that you edit menu theme and set the layout of the track menu to 24 tracks, (my copy of TMPGEnc allows up to 15 tracks then 24 tracks) you should then have all 16 tracks shown on Track #1 menu. Select your background image (use a MPEG2 file if you want to have a piece of the video play in the background, or use a picture if you want a stationary photo for your Chapter Menus - Also the same process for making your Main menu play a piece of the video - make sure to check additional pictures for backgrounds etc in the menu display settings, motion menu and set the length of the motion menu to your specified length) Name your chapters and create DVD folder in the output settings. It is best to create a new DVD Folder on your HD after you edit your chapters and burn your disc using those files instead of trying to create the new files directly onto the DVD. Hope this clears things up a bit for you, if not I'll be watching for a response.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes