View Single Post
Old 2006-06-14, 05:48 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrcoq
Just like it is not possible for everyone to have a ratio of 1.0 or higher (as you stated in another post), it is not possible for everyone to have a ratio of 0.3 or any other number below 1.0
I agree on both points. It is not possible for everyone to have a ratio greater than 1.0, that's why it's almost impossible to determine what is an appropriate number for a ratio enforcement.

The main thing that aggrevates me is when people totally abuse the system by never stopping the downloads to let it just sit and upload for a little while. Also, it annoys me when somone dl at 500kbps and then drops off a torrent after they dl it, leaving the original seeder to continue seeding alone. If that first person who completed stays on to help seed, then things go much faster. That type of leecher causes the seeder a lot of extra time to get the torrent fully seeded.

I understand that torrents die because of lack of interest etc, but it is a shame when torrents die due to leechers dropping off like flies. I'm glad Lynne added in the list of people who completed the torrent so we will know who are the ones to run.

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes