View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 08:42 PM

Re: Van Halen 1982-10-12 Largo, MD (DVD9) (NTSC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by retired
Since you obviously have not used or don't know how to use the search function on this site
Since I dont know how to use the search function, apparently. What comes up that "boxedart" has transferred/authored?

Quote:
Furthermore, you're doing nothing more than a crap standalone transfer
Really? What do you know about the JVC DRM-100?

Quote:
and the fact you don't understand that...pretty much sums it all up.
Oh, I understand that you think its "crap" but you didnt say why its crap. You just its a "crap standalone recorder".

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
someone's professional life is relevant
It would only be relevant if that person deals with low gen and multi-generated vhs all the time and has transferred several upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
sabkisscrue believes this is the best version circulating, some of the others here say the BTB version is better
Out of the 500+ who have downloaded over multiple sites, about a handful are saying they prefer the BTB. Which is not a surprise because nobody else was looking for an upgrade to that version, it was in my own disappointment with that version that I wanted better.

Quote:
don't over-inflate yer ego
That is your opinion but its simply not true that I have an overinflated ego or any kind of ego for that matter. Btw, if I were to disagree with you about something, id say that I disagreed rather than accuse you of having an overinflated ego.