View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 09:54 PM
TTD Staff

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva
correct Lynne, but I am just an individual here. Although I may have posted here my intentions for my site, they never were enacted. Even things I feel very passionately about we do not do on ZOMB. I wish I always got my way, haha. But we never told ZOMB users that it could not be on the site.
No, you aren't an Admin here, but I think you know that you are seen as one wherever you go. I sometimes hate that fact that I register with either U2Lynne or Lynne on all the sites I go to. No matter what I say, I am held accountable here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva
I can post all day about how I'd like the site to be run, and to a major degree what I want to get done, does get done, but like I said, I'm not a dictator, and as it was mulled over, it was clear to me my feelings were not the proper course of action to be taken.

Anyways, its a long read. If you actually do read this all, than as stated by many of your fans here, you are definitely a great admin. Not sure I could even stomach this all again.
I hear you here also. Some people think since I 'own' the site (read, I registered the site name and I also admin it) that I make all the decisions here. I don't and in fact I don't want to. I try to bring all topics to Staff and I have been out voted at times. I like Staff to have opinions, that is why they are Staff. (I hate calling them just Staff when they are a bunch of great individuals who I'm lucky enough that want to help out the site, but I felt the need to come up with a group term here.)

I will read the thread, but you guys have to stop posting first!