View Single Post
Old 2006-06-16, 11:09 PM

Re: Does poor ratio equate bad trader?

Skode, you keep stressing the point that bt is not a trade. You are right, but I don't think that's the point. It's a matter of etiquette. As Chachi so eloquently said, it's like holding a door open. Just because it's not a rule, doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for it.

I understand about jumping on a torrent late and not being able to seed. Here's what works for me. I grab a number of torrents and check out the seeder/leecher ratio. Then I try to pick the torrent that is u/l the fastest. Sometimes a torrent that is d/l slow is a good thing in the long run, because when you get it, you are closer to that 1:1. I have d/l a number of shows that I couldn't possibly u/l equally. but made up for it by u/l faster torrents.

Skode, you are obviously not a bad trader, as your feedback proves, I think you just need to figure out the tricks to raising your ratio. I know it took me quite a lot of reading in the Technobabble section (and asking Lynne stupid questions ) to figure it out, but if I can do it with only about 40kb u/l, you can too.
You must be one of those conniving jews, or an ebonics talking black. Or, worse yet, a black jew. Only sellin' your crack to other jews. And when you do sell to others, you give a 10 dollar piece for 20 dollars.
The NEW list.... Festafarian.com

I do B&Ps

myspace.com/festafarian

Ziggy's
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes