View Single Post
Old 2006-05-01, 05:33 PM
DeepElemBlue

Re: Brand Spankin' Newbie

Wow!

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Thank You all SO much for your warm welcome, and helpful advice! I feel pretty comfortable with moving forward on this new journey, and all of your input has definitely put my mind at ease. I'm sure there are many more hurdles and questions ahead, but this venue makes me feel confident that I can overcome them. I am going to go ahead and download the software I need. Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it!!! I'm sure I will be back to read the FAQ a million and one times, and probably ask tons of questions.

I know I have only been at this for a short time, but I am already totally hooked. The thought of having tons of music that I would never be able to find elsewhere blows my mind right out of the water. My first impressions and observations stand firm, that this is an incredible community, filled with genuine people, always willing to lend a hand. I whole heartedly welcome this new addiction. My friends and family are already sick of hearing about it!!! HA!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until the "Audiophile in Training" t-shirt evolves to just plain "AUDIOPHILE"!!!!

Many, Many thanks again!!!

Ellen =)
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes