View Single Post
Old 2006-05-27, 11:42 PM

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne
starman, is it still doing that? I thought I got that sorted out a little while ago. But, I do my testing on my Mac and it's always possible I miss stuff. (Also, do you know if you got that error before? I tried to optimize both the scrape and announce scripts a bit this morning and I could easily have made a mistake along the line.)

No, I don't ever remember getting that error before....not from this tracker, anyway.
I had decided to quit the torrent just because I don't want to take the ratio hit at this time and didn't want to miss a few other things, but I just tried it again to see and answer your question, and yes, it still said that...
I'll test it with Torrent Storm and see if it's my client, then let you know.
Yup, TS, too, with the exception it uses the term "bad data" rather than "invalid data"...same difference I'm sure....I was connected to peers and it was coming down, though....
I guess if I stayed on we could learn if it keeps my share ratio properly, but there won't be anybody to share to soon...
Hope I'm not wasting any of your time, that's not my intention.
Thanks for the help

Also thought you may need to know, they both report the actual scrape as being ok, (but somehow my client reads the data as bad ?)

Last edited by starman714; 2006-05-27 at 11:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes