View Single Post
Old 2009-08-08, 10:06 AM

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Ok, thank you for the info, Robert. Realizing my last question was a blonde question. I edited the names manually. Also, I didn't mean to suggest your software was creating those pops and irregular break pts. I meant that was the way the file was when I got it.

So...

1. I converted to wav, fixed SBEs and then went to burn to dics to see how they sounded that way, but...

D1 is 744mb of data and of course my disc is a 700mb disc. It has been a while since I've done this, but that seems odd. The taper split the show into 3 discs. So, is there a chance that somehow during the conversion or fixing of SBEs extra space was added?

Or put another way, how do I test for pauses/breaks between tracks not caused by SBEs? My only guess for fixing the too much data problem is doing some combination of fixing the SBEs but removing any other extra pauses/breaks between tracks. Does that make sense?

I'm sure I am the problem. I can't fix me. But I can be guided in the correct direction. :-)

thanks,
stef

ps meantime, i'll try to get ahold of taper to hear his thoughts and/or what he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDawg
No one is going to insult you for asking a question here....
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes