View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 08:22 PM
making love, not war.

Question question about new seed

hi. this will be my first 'new' upload. I have looked around the site and can't seem to find the answers i need. If someone could kyndly point me the right direction, i'll happily be on my way. Thank You Kyndly.

~ can i use a set of files from another torrent site as long as it follows the guidelines here, and give credit to the original folks I downloaded it from? ... i guess i'm questioning the moral of using someone else's torrent files... I want to share- of course- but is it as simple as downloading from another site and simply changing the tracker to be able to upload here? am i crossing a line somehow? I've been trading for--ever, but i'm still a noob to the etiquette of .torrents, and i don't wish to step on toes. And would a lineage something like this ...small handheld recorder > ? > WAV > flac... be acceptable? (i'm guessing not.)

Thank you again for any and all help you may have. Namaste.
We’re all connected; to each other, biologically; to the Earth, chemically; and to the rest of the universe, atomically. That’s kind of cool. That makes me smile. And I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe; we’re a part of the universe. We’re in the universe and the universe is in us.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes