View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 10:50 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by germain View Post
I've been having a couple of difficulties since I downloaded v 147. First, I'm unable to create checksums for existing files. The window opens to browse and I'm able to select the files, but there is no button that places the selected files in the primary TLH window.
Select the files in the left-sided window (Folders and files in root directory) and press the Add button. The selected files will be displayed in the right-sided window (Added files). Now press the OK button.

Quote:
The browser window appears truncated across the bottom, possibly cutting off the the add button.
??? ... Please provide a screenshot (TLH offers a function for that, see menu Tools.

Quote:
I noticed the new feature that allows one to convert directly from shn to flac without first creating wav files. However, no create checksum files is included in that option. I must continue to go through the wav step in order to create checksums for the flac files.
First convert shn to flac. Then go to the Create checksum file page. Load the flac files and create the checksum file. No wav files are needed.

Quote:
In the middle of the process of going wav > flac, then creating checksums, error messages begin pile up one on top of another, one error window for each file. The message says something about files out of boundary. I have to click off each window in order to get TLH to begin creating a checksum file.
Hmmm, not on my side ... what OS are you using, how many source files (or is it without reference to the number of source files), what type of checksum (or is it without reference to the type of checksum), exact wording of the error message(s), does error occur when encoding or when creating checksums?

Robert
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes