View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 09:02 AM
TTD VIP

Stretching video for multi-cam track in Vegas

I have a 2-cam show I'm working on in Vegas Pro 8.0. I thought I was done with it, had it rendered and authored, but when I watched it on the big screen I noticed that one video source is off by about 5 frames by the end of the 85 minute set. It seems to be OK in the beginning and get worse toward the end of the set. I had saved the project at various points along the way so now I'm trying to back to the point before the multi-cam track is created and stretch the out-of sync video source. After I do that, I create the multi-cam track, but the one source is still out-of-sync by the same amount no matter how much I stretch it. What am I missing? It's killing me!

I also noticed that each song in the audio track is separated by about half a frame. I think this is why I ended up with the discrepancy since 10 gaps times half a frame equals 5 frames. But if I close the gaps to shift the audio it will make the other video source out-of-sync. I want to be able to stretch one of the video sources.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes