View Single Post
Old 2010-08-20, 09:32 PM

Re: Multi Camera Show Video Upload?

It's a Monstrosity show from 2000. I don't even know if there is enough interest from people. I don't really even care enough to do it for myself. I just have the tapes and figured someone might like having the copies since I'm pretty sure they are not circulated.

I'd really hate to go through all the trouble, post the torrent, and no one even downloads it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer View Post
Unless they are horribly different in video quality level, the sources looking different is a plus. Different angles to choose from, if you or someone else wanted to do a 3-cam mix. As far as the audio, find a better audio source, or just choose the best of the 3 cam audio sources
One is recorded on a VHS Video Camera made in 1987, the other is from a Sony Digital 8 camera from 1998, the other tape is a VHS from a dub from an unknown camera. They look completely different quality wise.

I really doubt there is better audio out there.

Also, if I capture the footage to edit it, it will be coming in DV-NTSC which is a lot worse (compression wise) than how I dubbed it off now from the Digital 8 Camera to a DVD Recorder through an IEEE-1394 cable.

I might just upload the Digital 8 camera version and if anyone gets it and says they want the other versions I will upload them as well.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes