View Single Post
Old 2009-02-19, 12:27 PM

Re: alexbootlegs----looks like a bad trader.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragu421
If you still have his address you should take a big dump in a shoe box and mail it to him.Just to let him know you are thinking about him.Tell him you think about him every time you take a shit.

he only got me for 11 cdrs and postage to portugal, so maybe an hour of my time and $10. But there are some people he owes 20+ dvds to, so I'll be keeping him on the bad list to warn other people that he's a theif and a liar

( like that kat icon!)
Its not about the money,or disk.It's the principal.Morals and ethics.My little mantra is to treat people the way Id like to be treated.It's really pretty simple.
I doubt anyone here will trade with him again. {I never have and never will} He has bitten the hand that fed him so to speak.I try and get my end of a trade out with in 24 hours of setting the trade up.Just get it over and done with.Knock on wood,Ive only been scammed once here and overall this is a great community of kind and generous souls.Good luck bro.I hope he reads this and send you your disc's.Also, as a general rule {unless Ive traded with in the past} I dont trade outside of the US or Canada.