View Single Post
Old 2006-05-14, 03:23 PM

Bad trader question?????What constitutes??

OK,I think Ive been had here but dont wanna "out" this guy just yet as I would like to see what some of you {and hopefully a couple moderators} have to say.A few weeks ago a guy evidently saw my list here and contacted me requesting a trade.I said "sure,send me your list".Anywho,we ended up doing a 10 disc trade with me sending his 10 discs out the same day like I always do.Couple weeks later he sends me his end and not one single disc would play on my JVC or Sony player or my computers disc drive.I contacted him today and he said it was a compatibility issue and it was just basically "tough shit".I explained I would like to work this out and would send him his discs back for him to see for himself and his reply was "I spent several hours burning them and I know they play.What do you want me to do about it?"Im not the sort of fellow that wants to bash this guys rep here but...well.....what do you guys think?Would this constitute a "bad trader" or what?
Thanks all!Especially to the good traders that Ive traded with the past year or so here.Its been a hoot!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes