View Single Post
Old 2005-06-10, 08:42 AM
You are TOO

Re: Which Bit Torrent Client Do You Use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber
Azureus is much better if you often have more than one torrent in use and if you don't keep your PC on 24/7. When you restart it it has all the torrents "inside" as it were, whereas with Bit Tornado you have to manually open up each torrent again.

I did find Bit Tornado more useful for fine tuning torrents upload speeds individually. I have only been able to set a global upload speed in Azureus.

Azureus can be a resource hog if you have an older machine.
By manually opening up each torent again (in BitTornado), do you mean when you are seeding or when you are simply downloading? If simply downloading, then does that mean you have to start the download from the beginning? When seeding with Shareaza, and I close the client, I have to reseed again, which means that I have to wait for the program to "process" the file(s) again and it could take a few minutes to do this (an eternity for me ). I hope this isn't what you mean (fingers crossed).

I like that fact that I can fine tune the up/download speeds for the individual torrents. That's a good feature for me.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes