View Single Post
Old 2007-11-11, 12:03 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Upload Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewa311
arron i didnt realize http://ggallin.com/catalog_video.php there is 3 pages of dvds, its unlikely i have one thats not up there, the only possiblitie i found would be 12-7-91 from new york. I really just wanna bring some humor to this place, shit filled humor. But I got a 2 live crew dvd thats pretty funny, has that been seeded here?
If it isn't listed on that site, then feel free to seed it. You might try the search function and search titles in the Video forums for "crew" and see if that other video has been up here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewa311
another thing i wanted to clear up is re-seeds, how do i know if something is a reseed, now that i know how to upload, id like to start sharing more, and guidelines and tips would be cool.
It is only a reseed if it has been up here before and the thread is currently sitting in the Inactive forum.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes