View Single Post
Old 2013-05-16, 12:57 AM

Re: Not getting credit for uploads - HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2Lynne View Post
Just keep 10 shows 'open' for seeding. Pick the ones that have leechers and then that way you will get upload credit when they upload from you.
OK, this might answer my questions if you can explain this. How do i keep 10 shows 'open' for seeding? I have no idea where to go or how to manage my 10 shows. All i know is that i go into my account, and under the "Torrent Stats" tab, there's 10 shows in green (i assume that i am seeding those) and 2 shows in blue (not sure why in blue, one of those i can't seem to get 100% of....).

The 10 shows in green are NOT the 10 most recent shows that i have downloaded. "Something" decides those 10, i don't know what that "something" is. If i could change some on that list, i would, but i don't know where to go to do that. I don't even see a place where i can examine all my downloads. Your comment "pick ones that have leechers" would lead me to believe that i can see that information somewhere? Can i see that in my account profile somewhere, or do i have to go to each thread periodically and see if there are leechers on that swarm?

One more question that i have is about "seeding" vs. "uploading". All the time, i see that i am "uploading" stuff which i am not "seeding". I assume that i get upload credit for this, even though i am not "seeding" it?

Sorry, these may be silly questions but i've read the FAQ and i either missed this somehow or its not there.
cheers and thanx for the help!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes