View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 11:45 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Question on seeding etiquette...

There have been times where I am the last seed but noone is on the show and so I've stopped and archived my stuff only to see someone else come along and want to grab the show. At that point, I usually wait a day to see if someone else will hop on to seed, and if not I put my show back on my drive and seed it. I usually also post in the thread something like "username, I've hopped back onto this torrent so you may grab the show. Please continue to seed it for other new people after you complete it." I just like to let them know that they should seed it for newbs since I came and seeded it for them.

It's hard for me to come up with some general 'rule' because I don't think I actually use one or have ever consciously come up with one. I think I just watch the shows in Azureus and check the Orphaned Torrents List every once in a while.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes