View Single Post
Old 2007-10-30, 09:41 AM

Re: Great Trader Woody

He ripped me off and I think it was pretty well documented here last year.He got my 12-14 disc's, waited a month to send his and they were all blank's.If they had been +R discs I wouldnt have even said a word.I tried to work it out privately with him and offered to send him his disc's back for his inspection and send some of my own discs {cause I know they work} and then he got an "attitude" about it.He started harrassing the shit out of me thru email and I had to go so far as have him blocked.Whats funny is when he called me a bad trader, there were about 2 dozen people that said I wasnt.Ironically, he is the only person who has ever had a problem with me that wasnt fixed immediatly.Yeah, when I got started at first,I sent out a couple of bad discs but when I was told,I promptly replaced them.I also offer B&P's {never seen Woody offer ANYTHING but excuses} and Ill vine things {thru my technically superior friend Celeste/Festafarian}.I think my reputation around here speaks for its self.Why wont you just go away Woody? YOU are the one who is gonna end up banned if you keep harassing people like you do.I know that from speaking to a mod who will remain nameless.You are walking on thin ice around here bro!