View Single Post
Old 2006-05-26, 10:59 PM
TTD Staff

Re: Passkey Tracker coming on Wednesday....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzturtle
Hey.. sorry i'm a bit computer illerate.. but here goes..

all my other torrent sites work.. i click the torrent link and the torrent pops up... asks what file to dl into and off we go...

now when i try to download anything on this site, i get a box that pops up asking me if i want to open the file.. or save the file.. almost like it's not registering my bit tornado..

I installed the new upadated bit tornado, thinking that was the problem... but things start dling on ezytree and bt.etree.. i don't understand why it doesn't work here...

Please help.. i'm bummed cuz I love this site..
thanks
esther
Not sure we did anything differnt regarding downloading attachments, but you should *always* download your torrent files to your harddrive. You need to have easy access to them to be able to start them up to help people who need a seed. So, save them to a folder (I put mine a folder called 'Torrent Files') and then double-click to get them started.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes