View Single Post
Old 2005-01-03, 10:55 AM

How do you guys feel about Doors Collector Magazine Torrents?

I was just wondering what you stance is on Doors Collector Magazine seeds here? This quote is taken from there trade list (you can send them stamps for shows)

Quote:
These liveshows are the best of the best. We've carefully assembled the following digital recordings from The Doors Collectors Magazine's 13-year quest to find the best 'live show' recordings. These live performances come from our personal archive of over 275 bootleg CDs, over 300 bootleg LPs and countless tapes. These are complete shows or as much as exists of them. The following are quality recordings you can trust to be the best that is available.
source: http://www.doors.com/liveshow/CDR.html

Since they don't supply a lineage before the cdr, could we guess that it would be DCM CDR(m)>CDR(1) would be the lineage for the cd that i receive in the mail? So just wondering what you guys thought of that because only one Doors show has been put up here so far and i could more up in the future but they are from DCM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Handy
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes