View Single Post
Old 2007-05-23, 05:09 AM
ARealWarlock

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

Hi I have a question regarding a post that I made which was pulled. One, I may have mis-represented the lineage on it. Two, I know that the series that I posted has been posted here before. The beach boys unsurpassed masters. All volumes that I have, were downloaded from the same source "demonoid" and all were done directly from the CDs and then Flac. They are all of high quality, they weren't done from a CDR but the original CDs from what i've been told, and nothing has been changed or altered in any way and all have the original artwork with them. I downloaded them in Flac and want to upload them as received. We all know that there are limited resources for downloading them, and only one place to get them from. I just want to know if this can be re-considered about me uploading the series, because I have the complete series now that Vol. 16 has been posted here. And I have a feeling that it was downloaded at one time from the same source. My intention isn't to pollute the quality of the recordings, they are in the same format as downloaded. And they are really scarce to find now as well. If there is a chance of re-consideration now that I admit I may have mispresented the lineage, and letting you know the source of the series. Please let me know. Thank you
ARealWarlock

P.S. I'm also new to uploading as well, I should have said CDs and not silvers.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes