Thread: Menu Music
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-31, 06:53 AM

Re: Menu Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigebear View Post
Hello I posted this in the tapers forum but someone aked me to post it here. Anywho. I am in the middle of building a dvd project of Buckethead on the NY Island? I know you do not allow Official Anything on this site and I want to respect that! Here is my question! Can you put MP3 songs from official CDs for the menues? What are your rules for this? I do not want to break even the smallest rule on my first upload!!!!! Traders Den has been very good to me so I wanted to give back a little Something!!
i dont know the rules, but i do believe that you can use whatever song you want, legally, as long as you aren't selling it and making money off of it, thats where you could get into trouble. now say..Buckethead asked you not to use any of his songs, (which would never happen, because he is very taper friendly) then morally, you probably shouldn't use the song. So use whatever song you want, and don't gain profit off of it, and i think you should be clear. If anyone reading this knows the rules, and what i'm saying is wrong, then please tell me so that i know in the future. thanks!. btw pigebear, good luck on the Buckethead DVD. cant wait to watch it!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes