View Single Post
Old 2005-12-18, 12:38 AM
alchemy71085

Re: Good DVD burning software

I put together a new .md5 with TLH, it's attached. TLH said that there were no errors.

I don't know what it could be. I never had any problems until one day I noticed that the buffer (not the read buffer, but the write one) kept jumping around. It goes from 36% to 74% to 98%, then back down to 30...etc... It still does this now. I don't know what could be causing this, but I'm thinking that's what causing the errors on the resulting disc.

So what happens is that I burn the DVD with Nero with the crazy buffer level movement, the disc gets to 100%, and write's the lead-out. Then, just as I always do, I check the disc for errors with DVD shrink, my quick way to see if there will be some serious playback issues, and sure enough when it gets to a certain part, Shrink spits back an error.

I'm wondering if it could be a hard drive issue, maybe Nero needs more space for temporary files. But I do have about 1.5 gb left, so I don't know how big these temporary files could be...

My computer is more then capable of burning DVDs too, it came with the burner after all. 1.7 Ghz, 512 RAM, Centrino Processor.
Attached Files
File Type: md5 test.md5
( 672 Bytes, 6 views)

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes