View Single Post
Old 2006-06-13, 08:19 PM
db.etree.org/chachi420
TTD VIP

Re: BAD trader, Liar= Ragu420 Ragu421 whatever

also, the other option if you have very poor ul speeds, or a large amount of shows you wish to obtain, is to mail trade more often and download less often. Mail trades go much faster than torrents. I trade for everything on my list. I don't download at all. I only upload what I have obtained via mail trades. It is much easier to get lots of shows by mail trades than by torrents. It is much easier though to share lots of music by torrents than by mail trades, hence why I upload a lot of my collection here. I agree with xequence that it is good to have 0.8 ratio or above. It is really bad though to have less than 0.5 imo. It is not practical for everyone to have 1.0 ratio or higher, but we should all strive for that to share the groove on to newbies.
peace, and share the groove!
Chachi

"If your share ratio is less than 1.0, then please offer b&ps and/or freebies to give back to the TTD community" ~Chachi
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes