View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 06:50 PM

Re: Very Bad Trader: newtdecay

It's none of our faults that you don't work or don't have a job....that is your personal business and preferrence and a sad thing to bring in to justify your position & tardiness. You already knew you were on other bad-traders lists so why B&P if you can't work within a reasonable amount of time? Besides, if you don't work, why do you let someone else pay for you to be on the internet and still take B&P's you can't be timely on?

I work, have a 3yr. old daughter, and I am poor...but I manage myself within limits I can swing....if I can't I say so....I don't take someone's money so I can eat without delivering what I promised when I promised. I share music freely as I received it. If someone wants to pay shipping both ways then fine, I can live with that but I don't force the issue as I was in their shoes at one time when looking for items that no-one would give me without $20.00USD or more coming out of my pocket to theirs....now THAT is a shame.

I am not trying to be mean to you but I think you need to figure out what and when you can do things and stick to it, otherwise you may not even have accounts at websites where people do trade because your actions don't really show you care about anyone else's situation but your own.

We all have problems....it's when they interfere with what we find fun that starts turning things sour.

Peace