View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 04:11 PM
TTD VIP

Thumbs up Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhisattva

I changed my mind, we changed our policy. I think I made it pretty clear that initially I felt rather dejected about all of this, but as I evaluated the situation I changed my course of action.

So what If I posted different before, my thoughts on the matter changed, and I switched up how I approached the situation.

This entire thing has led me to reevaluate alot of things, and that is what communication is about.
You are damned good at avoiding answering directly, as pointed out earlier in this thread.

However....Your words were interperted as saying one thing when you made pronouncements about the policies of your site in a different thread.....which was NOT discussing ANY changes to your sites policies....

You posted (in anger probably) that you would not want his recording up at your site.....

Then you did it anyway.

THEN You say you changed your mind.

I suspect Sebastian thinks otherwise.

I know I do.

Why, it's because your actions weren't about community....you acted out of spite towards Sebastian....

That's as obvious as you 'changing your mind'......

As a taper, I think you and your site are untrustworthy.

That's pretty clear.

Quote:
its not about throwing slander and libel around and calling people liars, as its obvious you just want to perpetuate problems here, and its really un called for.
No, I call bullshit when I see bullshit....and I see you as a liar.

Its that simple. You were caught lying.

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck and it acts like a duck, why goddam it IT IS A DUCK....

Quote:
I am having a hard time following your train of thought. everything is scattered about, but I'll do my best to focus on what seems to be a major hang up for you.

Try responding ONLY to this part if I've confused you previously when referring to your 'flip-flopping':

How many millions of other concerts are out there that you could have shared and just left this one alone?

Especially after you gave your 'word"?

Does your word mean nothing, bodhisattva?

Last edited by freezer; 2007-05-26 at 04:18 PM. Reason: double-checking for "slander and libel"..........lol......