View Single Post
Old 2007-05-26, 03:46 PM

Re: What are Site Admins allowed to do with donations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezer
No you got caught in a lie. You lied to Sebastian.

If you hadn't made public proclimations that were being considered your site's policy, you really would be able to slough off your 'flip-flop' as just 'changing your mind'.

However you'd already made a comment, saying 'if this recording was done by you I don't want it on my site.'...

Its a little too late for "I changed my mind" after the person you're lashing out at reads at your words and accepts them as you would honor what you say.

You didn't honor what you said. Your site didn't honor what you publicly promounced.

I'm sure to Sebastian you are a liar, and you'll always be a liar.

I wouldn't trust you either, after that.

And in looking at your words in the order you wrote them, and considering the anger that went into this quote:

Its hard to imagine that you didn't fully mean what you wrote when you wrote it.

Hey, well, it's pretty obvious you changed your mind. However, it's something that should make the entire music trading community skeptical of you and the zomb site, knowing just how quickly you "change your mind".....in matters regarding clairifications of your site's policies.

so what, you think that somehow justifies you lying to the taper....publicly?
While representing your zomb site and that community?

If you speak while representing zomb and get caught in a lie, what does that say?

You know, you could have come out of this as a stand-up guy IF you'd only honored your word.

Now there's a massive discussion going on questioning your site's ethics, your personal ethics and that of your site's defenders.

How many millions of other concerts are out there that you could have shared and just left this one alone? Espacially after you gave your 'word"?

No, "you changed your mind" and consequently lost trust in the community for both yourself and your site.

You've made more than just a few here skeptical of your honesty, your integrity and the value of your given word. And it reflects on your site also.
I am having a hard time following your train of thought. everything is scattered about, but I'll do my best to focus on what seems to be a major hang up for you.

I changed my mind, we changed our policy. I think I made it pretty clear that initially I felt rather dejected about all of this, but as I evaluated the situation I changed my course of action.

So what If I posted different before, my thoughts on the matter changed, and I switched up how I approached the situation.

This entire thing has led me to reevaluate alot of things, and that is what communication is about.

its not about throwing slander and libel around and calling people liars, as its obvious you just want to perpetuate problems here, and its really un called for.

Posting here has helped me find the resolution I needed to fully understand where people are coming from here, and with that I have adapted my approach. Its perfectly normal for people to do this.

Nothing is set in stone. You'll get nowhere in this world if you are stubborn and not open to change.