View Single Post
Old 2005-11-13, 02:12 AM
TTD Staff

Re: Trader's Little Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaadbell
A question about the user interface. When you drag and drop files into TLH, no matter what tab is showing, the tab switches to either Verify checksum files, Decode files, or Encode files. So you can't drag & drop to create checksums, test, get shntool info, or fix SBEs? ...
That's right. Maybe this will available with the next release.

Quote:
... There is also no context menu support for fixing SBEs. Apparently the only way to use this function is with the Add button. Is this deliberate? ...
Maybe there's an extended context menu in the next release.

Quote:
... Finally, about the context (right-click) menu. The dialog box does not come to the top if the TLH window is hidden - it would be nice to have that option. ...
This "bad behaviour" depends on the Windows version you're using. On my Win2K system for example the dialog box always shows up, on a Win2k3 system sometimes it does sometimes not. I don't know why. I've tried a lot of ways available in the net (including the official ones from MS) to get this working - but none of them really worked. So you have to live with that ...

Quote:
... Also, if you select the context menu but then change your mind, there seems to be no way to cancel the dialog box. ...
Unfortunately not. Already on the list.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes