Old 2014-02-25, 08:39 PM
pretty when I'm drunk

Location: between my owners legs, and someone else's too, USA
Re: Bad Trader: Tripkore

ya gotta love the mentally unstable:

Name: ballsdeep aka Steve Hagar
Date: February 24th, 2014
Email: [email protected]
Reason: Waited patiently 2 years for a trade that never happened. Finally he responded with childish behavior, mass emails, and threats. Recently he stole an external hard drive priced around 150$ from a friend that warned me about him after the fact on TheTradersDen (TTD). You can view his BadTraders thread there, it is recent and currently active for viewing. But I still waited, and waited, and waited. After receiving rude emails and threads i decided to post this here today to warn others as this gets seen by thousands monthly (hundreds daily). All anyone has to do is run a search of his email and "Bad Trader" will come up. In any case, this person is mentally unstable. Prepared to be strung a long for a very long time if you decide to deal with this person. You have been warned. Proof of this is all archived in emails which i can forward to anyone that requests them. Thanks.

I believe he has a 3:1 ratio of "bad traders" to "good traders" on his list.

will be interesting to see how he "spins" how I sent him stuff in 2011, and he never returned my master tapes OR sent anything for what I sent.

hmmmmmm, thoughts to ponder....