View Single Post
Old 2005-05-19, 02:36 PM

Re: Got problems burning DVD look here(for us Newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodin
Ok, this is my first post after finding this wonderful site. I just downloaded my first DVD BT. I'm all excited to watch it on my standalone (in comfort).

Her's my story I can watch it perfectly fine on my computer by>"powerdvd". Well now I need to get it on to a DVD disc so after two days of reading everything I could find on the subject and trying a few differnt software aps. (including Nero)(maybe I'm just a retard and couldn't figure it out) I was able to burn a disc but it would not play on my standalone (Mitsubishi dd4030). I believe it was burning as a Data and that was the problem.
Anyway I found a program called "Imageburn" Thanks to the Tchnobable section on this site http://www.coujo.de/ib2/index.php?ac...=download#burn
(by the way I believe you need the Nero software to run this.)
Problem solved I can now burn a DVD that is playable on my DVD standalone.

So to sum up...
1. get Image burn
2. Open Imageburn
3. find your directory where your "Video-ts" folder is
4. Make this your DVD "root"(The whole Video-ts folder)
5. Click the burn button
whala you now have a DVD that is able to play on your home DVD player.

I'm posting this in hopes it'll help out others with the same problem and save them the headache and time.

Thanks for sharing everyone
I tried this with a video I downloaded that when I try to play it, it only gives me the menu. When I click on "Play All', it won't play the video. When I try "Song Selection" it won't play any of the tracks. I am stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated. I use Nero 6 and burn in DVD-R format at 4X.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes