View Single Post
Old 2005-11-05, 04:26 PM
Shareblue Platinum Member

Re: best setting for sony vegas 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwurock
ok..i do render in vegas..how do i do the files seperate...is the loop render in the vegas or the architect...so when i make the dvd in architect...it does another render..render>process>burn dvd...so i dont want to render the same project 2 times..??..
you render in vegas. you should render twice (once for audio, once for video). the steps are in my first post.

the loop region will allow you to select the same exact region to render for aud and vid. you could make markers at the beg. and end to snap to. use "m" for the marker when the cursor is where you want it.
when in vegas click on the grey area above your tracks and drag to the left and right to select you loop region. this will highlite the region.

the will generate two files a .mpg and a .wav. these are the streams you will combine in dvd architect. use dvd architect to author your menus selecting the two files above. select your chapters using markers.

when you prepare the dvd.... (generating the video_ts folder). it will compress the menu items and may try to compress your video, audio, etc... you can hit the optimize dvd button and control what is being compressed or not. don't let it render your video here (which would be twice).