View Single Post
Old 2006-05-29, 09:15 PM

Suggestions for Trading?

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this post but it was the one that seemed the closest. Anyway I am fairly new in the trading scene and I am wondering how most of you got your start. I have been a musician for the last 25 years and have always appreciated seeing bands live which brings me to how I got into this. I love seeing all these shows of bands playing live that you might never see if it wasn't for trading communities like you have here.

I guess my question boils down to the fact that I don't have alot to offer so its hard to find people to trade with. Either they already have it or are not interested in it. I have been able to enter into 3 trades in the short time that I have been here (thanks again guys & girls!) but have sent out many more requests that have gone unanswered. I am willing to do B & P if I can get some people to do that for me and in return I am willing to help out anyone else who is new like me by offering the same deal on anything I have.

I just need to find a way to build up my collection so I have more to offer people and hopefully can get them to trade with me. You guys all had to start somewhere, how did you do it???

Downloading is sort of an option but I have to watch my bandwidth so as to not raise the attention of my ISP so that is slow going

Please post your thoughts and suggestions on how to go about building up my collection and if anyone would like to B & P with me to help me out I would greatly appreciate it!!

My very small list can be found here :
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21612
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes