View Single Post
Old 2016-06-12, 06:23 PM
TTD Staff

Re: New To Uploading - Some Specific Questions

When you create the .torrent file, you will select a directory and it will create a .torrent file for that includes all the files in that directory. The directory you select should have only the .flac audio files, not the .wav/.aiff audio files, and the text file and fingerprint file. You shouldn't have to rename any of those after they are created.

I'm not familiar with uTorrentPro, but you do want to click the Private Tracker box. You do NOT want to check the box to start seeding right away. That is because you will upload the .torrent to this site, then you will download the torrent file from the thread you create and you will use it to seed the show. That torrent file that you download will have a private key in it that is used to keep track of your tracker stats. I don't think it matters about preserving the file order, but I don't think you want to check the encryption one.

Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes