View Single Post
Old 2006-09-14, 01:28 PM

Re: Am I allowed to upload this?

Alright, good thinkin' this one may be left up to you. I am a big SNL fan and have over 400 epsidoes, specials, and best ofs and know for sure that none of it has been released EXCEPT for one little moment. Now that you mention it, on The Best of Tracy Morgan DVD they have snippets of the second to last sketch called "On the House" that is shown while the credits roll, so its not reeally even the complete sketch. So, I know little discrepencies (sp?) like this arise from time to time which basically makes it a judgement call on your part. Truthfully, IMO the only people that this would violate is the EBAY sellers of said DVD. And that doesn't bother me at all. Also, sometime in November the SNL: The best of TV Funhouse will be released and if the Peanuts cartoon (that has Phish on it) somehow gets released as an extra (it wasn't on the TV broadcast but DVD releases always have 5-6 extras sketches) then you can remove the torrent. Until then, I think we are golden. But lemme know first, the last thing I want to do is infringe on the rules on one of my favorite communities.

Thanks

cptsolo

PS: I don't know what I did, but I am FINALLY seeing green smilies!!!