View Single Post
Old 2006-09-14, 04:30 AM

Am I allowed to upload this?

Saturday Night Live December 14, 2002
Al Gore/ Phish

What I have is an unofficial/official DVD (with menu and chapters) that was made exclusively by Broadway Video & NBC for Emmy consideration (that particular episode was the highest rated that season and IMO the funniest next to the Christopher Walken episode). The DVD -HAS NEVER- been officially available for retail and was only reran once or twice (I believe). It also marks Phish's first public performance since hiatus. In addition to 46 Days and Chalkdust Torture, Phish is also featured in a Jarrett's Room sketch as well as animated for a Smigel cartoon. I have other cool things to offer but I first wanted to get this one out there as my first upload. It can currently be found on ebay from time to time at upwards to $70. I feel it needs to be liberated (I paid $40 back in 2003). Lemme know if there are any rules about televised material and/or non music stuff b/c I would like to upload the whole episode. I may even be able to provide a cover.

Thanks

cptsolo

If this has already been upp'ed before lemme know.

Last edited by cptsolo; 2006-09-14 at 06:01 AM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes