View Single Post
Old 2009-01-09, 11:31 PM

Re: Stats not updating/ new torrents not connecting

I'm using the latest version of Transmission on OSX. I've got six shows that I've finished and am seeding, but at the moment only one of them is actively uploading. WHen I first posted this thread three of them were uploading, now only one.

I've got 8 other shows in my queue (Stevie Ray, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Hendrix VH1 Legends shows, plus a couple others). WHen I first started at Traders Den, I would get the "only 4 shows at once!" warning (sometimes it limited me to 3...), but now I've got all 8 of these other shows open, but no connections. Just to be clear I wouldn't normally have that many open, just a couple downloads and then leaving all the seeds open. I only have all 8 downloads on right now as part of my troubleshooting. I've tried turning them on and off.

So sum total I've got 14 active torrents via TD but only one is transmitting datta. Looking at my stats I've uploaded abotu 13 Gigs of data.

And I'm a regular downloader on karagarga without any trouble and grab lots of tv shows and movies from eztv and mininova, etc.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes