Thread: md5 question
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-30, 08:47 AM

Re: md5 question

Drewa311 You are as big a dumbass, as I was last year. All new DVD players play DVD9's. I bought a Sony $120.00 upconverting DVD with optical out at Target. Buy a new DVD player. If you don't have an upconverting DVD player you will need one in the near future. DVD5's look like shit on a HDTV, if you don't have a upconverting DVDplayer. All of your store bought DVD's don't even look good without in upconverter on an HDTV.

I assume you don't have an HD TV, but you will in the next year and a half or you are going to buy a converter to play HD on an SD TV. There will be no SD broadcasts.

OK, and the last topic is, I searched your name on here. It looks like you have seeded one show. I assume you are not submitting any of your own video. I searched and I saw one sublime video, that was somebody elses video and that is it.

It is about 40% less work to make one DVD as opposed to two. Not to mention you don't have to change DVD's in the middle of a show. It is nice of you to want every one to work harder for you.

Get a new DVD Player and stop bitching.

Coloartist
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes