View Single Post
Old 2007-05-16, 05:14 PM
What'cha Got There?

Re: Inexpensive CD/DVD burning programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAR.oner
... great program and way more accurate than Nero,....
AAR-Can you expand on your statement more? I've researched ONES previously and wasn't really blown away by the reading I did. It burns discs and some other tricks that seem to be _mostly_ similar to other burning apps. I mean, even the reviews I've read on it basically gave it a thumbs up, but no mention of a "WOW! Look what this does different!"
I've used Nero along with some other programs to burn (depends on what it is), and although some people tend to complain about Nero being "picky," personally I _like_ that! I would rather have a program tell me if a DVD was not created by book standard than not. It's extremely frustrating when I see torrents where people complain about Nero giving them a legitimate error flag, then see a dozen replies on "how to work around" it. Hello people!, the program is trying to tell you something there! ...so now you have people hacking little fixes...and then trading these discs to others to trade...
Sorry for the rant....but seriously, I've never seen it mentioned that ONES has any type of verification/authentication built into it that's more robust than other apps, so I'm wondering what you're getting at.