View Single Post
Old 2007-05-24, 04:58 AM

Re: Seeding/Lineage Questions?

hey there

we have a unique strict rule about shows that come from bootlegs that they have to be perfectly captured directly from the silvers with an error-correcting ripping program (usually EAC) preferably with .log files containing accurate information concerning the perfection of the extraction. There's some quantity of each silver title out there and hopefully somebody will post a perfect rip of this series in the future. With CDR copies and lesser rips errors can get in there... some rips seem perfect, but upon closer examination there's little errors in there (or other times not so little) that might not be obvious when given a casual listen on speakers. If we let the version with questionable lineage ("I presume the lineage to be Silvers>??>Flac") run on this tracker, somebody who owns the set and is thinking about posting it will see that it is already here and figure that a perfect rip is not necessary, since if its posted here it would have to be a perfect rip, right?? If that set is very hard to find and you want to get it out to ppl, I'm sure they would welcome it over at tapecity.org or similar site.

Everybody hates getting their show pulled for whatever reason and I thank you for taking the time and effort, it is appreciated.

thetradersden.org | ttd recommended free software/freeware webring
shntool tlh eac foobar2000 spek audacity cdwave vlc

Quote:
Originally posted by oxymoron
Here you are in a place of permanent madness, be careful!
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes