View Single Post
Old 2014-04-13, 11:08 PM

Bad Trader: TripKore [part2]

Hey there. I've just found another thread about him but it's gone. By the way, i want to protect me and my partner from his bad words.

I have did some small trades with him last year and for real exclusive stuff. It hardly came fine, because HE IS really a stupid child.

Here is what he did wrote about me. I am FELIPE MENDES.
http://www.xplicitbootlegs.com/xb/traders.php

The REAL history:

Robert (TRIP) got 3 upgrades shows which i was interested.
Resume:

April 04- Trip requested a list and i've told him it would take a time to get done because i needed to contact my partner for updates.
April 11- Trip mensaged me on FACEBOOK saying he got the 3 shows uploaded and wanted me to send him two rarities.

WHAT? We have never finished our deal, we didn't even said 'Ok, we have a deal, i will upload it for you as soon possible'

FOR SURE i would upload it for him no problem, but he msged me with stupid words, saying a 'welcome to bad trade list'

After all! As i can see on multiples forum, he don't know how to use the word 'Ok, deal'. He think you HAVE to send him whatever he wants before finishing the deal.

When ONE person says 'bad trader' it could easily be some personal problem but when +10 people around the world says the same thing, well... he is really the problem.

So for those who still doesn't know him, be careful.

Last edited by >>In The End<<; 2014-04-13 at 11:19 PM.
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes