View Single Post
Old 2008-04-12, 12:08 AM

Re: Very Bad Trader: newtdecay

pixiestix69:
Sent out 04/11/08. No excuse for sending so late, but it's a very cool collection of shows. 11or12 shows on 8 discs. I apologize for any distress I have caused you. I never block on message boards, always wonder what someone has to say. (Obviously) I never ever meant for it to take this long I never had the intention of not sending the shows off. Please let me know when they have arrived.

jameskg:
What's the cue to pull out of the trade? Honesty? & being on 1 bad traders bad traders list, who has gotten their discs, but still includes me as a bad trader? & they got their discs in well enough time (3 weeks). The other, who is an inconsiderate bastard? & I suppose the other approx. 65-70 contacts I have listed mean nothing. & thats just the contacts I have kept listed from my 200+ snail trades over the years. LOL. People can be so silly. & asking for correct postage for a B&P (since it's hard to get CDN postage for some people in the states), which is an ok practice here at TTD, I emailed a MOD to confirm quite awhile ago. & I do not know how you got that I was asking for an extra $4 from that?

tgunn2760:
Postage for 5 discs from Canada to the USA is not $3.20. You posted in March 2008 & in March 2008, it was $4.00, as it is now. I even double checked this while I was at the PO today. In November 2007, before postage went up, it was $3.60. All prices listed do not include applicable taxes. Before you post something to try to make someone look poorly, do your research.

Jetrell69:
Very nice of you to not charge for postage when postage is due. I don't think pixiestix69 could access CDN postage, so I offered to accept USD cash, as I don't accept change in the mail. & not sure if you are aware, we do not have $1, $2 bills anymore. If pixiesitx69 & I would've had a trade, then obviously, postage would not have been charged. & I became an "arse-clown", I guess, for a reason which I explained to pixiestix69 over PM. That is the reason the B&P messed up in the firstplace. I wouldn't accept $3, if postage came to
$3.75 (with applicable taxes) because I do not work. Maybe if you did not work & could afford to do B&P's & pay a dollar here & a dollar there, but a dollar is a meal in my mouth. And not sending out pixiestix69 shows was not a way for me to be able to have a special weekend meal at KFC.

Anyways, with all that said, pixiestix69 was very patient & I don't know if I would have been as patient as him. & I will not let someone talk ill about me & make me look poorly if what they have said is not true. & like dummkopf said, sounds weird that I would pull such a stunt, because it is.

dummkopf: thanks!

"i lost two things that night - my teeth & my peace of mind. - Florence Holway *
Reply With Quote Reply with Nested Quotes